Feature Request | Features needed for the company I work at.

Options
RushHQ
RushHQ
Community Member
edited October 2023 in Business and Teams

This is a Feature Request:
Purpose is to streamline app for better use for repetitive tasks and bulk load at my job.

1. Bulk Deletion of items in vault: currently have to delete items one by one. Daunting!!!

2. Bulk Deletion of Tags for Items: currently you have to remove tags from each item to remove tag on left side panel of U.I.

3. More sort features: date item created, view shared items that expired -- only.

4. Notification when credentials have been viewed via bubble counter or something with similar function, rather then diving into each file and check.

5. Show exact time when item shared was viewed by someone and if possible which email address viewed it for the "only some people can view feature".

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• ScottS1P
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @RushHQ,

I'm Scott on the 1Password technical support team. It's nice to meet you.

Thanks for asking about these features. Topics 1-3 are all currently possible in the 1Password app Here's how:

Bulk Deletion of items in vault: currently have to delete items one by one. Daunting!!!

If multiple items are selected in the 1Password app, you can right click on any item to take bulk actions like archiving or deleting them. Use keyboard shortcuts like holding shift while clicking on items, or Cmd + A or Ctrl + A to select all.

Bulk Deletion of Tags for Items: currently you have to remove tags from each item to remove tag on left side panel of U.I.

Right click on any tag in the 1Password app and choose the option to delete it. It will be removed from every item you can edit, and will be removed if no items remain with the tag. If there are items with the tag that you cannot edit, the tag will remain. If there are items in other vaults you cannot see, the tag will still be available on those items.

More sort features: date item created, view shared items that expired -- only.

When viewing a list of items in 1Password, a sort icon is shown at the top of the list with several options. Here's a screenshot showing where to find it and what you can pick from.

Notification when credentials have been viewed via bubble counter or something with similar function, rather then diving into each file and check.

Show exact time when item shared was viewed by someone and if possible which email address viewed it for the "only some people can view feature".

Can you clarify what you mean with these requests? Are you sharing items to someone outside of your team and wanting to know when an item is viewed, and how often? Are you wanting to know when a member of your team views the item in the vault?

I'll be on the lookout out for your reply. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

• RushHQ
    RushHQ
    Community Member
    Options

All scenarios involve dealing with people outside my team who don't have 1 password accounts. We strictly use 1password via Chrome browser url.

• RushHQ
    RushHQ
    Community Member
    Options

We share credentials to users and set the access to only the specified emails can access credentials. I would like to know which of the allowed emails tried to access and exact time when via the 1password website vault.

• RushHQ
    RushHQ
    Community Member
    Options

My team uses the 1password.com to send credentials. I didn't know there was a desktop version with some of the feature I addressed.

• RushHQ
    RushHQ
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

[Image redacted by 1Password support because it contained personal information]

Here is example I see item was view 1 time but i would like to see when exactly it was viewed and which of the two people it was shared with viewed it. Both persons don't have a 1pass account and are outside users. I would like a sorting/filter feature that shows what items have their sharing of credentials expired already so we can bulk deleting for security purposes.

We use and pay for this tool in a business setting.

• Hello @RushHQ

For your security, I'm removing the screenshot you included in your previous message. It appears to contain personal information, which should not be shared on our community forum, which is a publicly accessible space.

I'd like to ask you to email support@1password.com. Include a link to this community post, and your username. We'll be able to discuss your case in private and help determine any next steps available to accomplish your goals.

Thank you,