1Password not offering to save newly created passkey on capecodfive.com

Options
tolsen718
tolsen718
Community Member
edited October 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,

I am using Google Chrome 118.0.5993.117 on macOS 14.1 (arm64) with 1Password 8.10.18 and the 1Password Extension 2.16.0 for Chrome.

I have successfully created, saved in 1Password, and used passkeys on eBay and Home Depot.

But when I go to create a passkey on capecodfive.com, I do not get prompted by 1Password to save the passkey. Instead I get prompted to save it using iCloud or Chrome:

How do I get 1Password to save a newly created passkey for capecodfive.com ?

Thank you,
Tim Olsen

1Password Version: 1Password 8.10.18
Extension Version: 2.16.0
OS Version: macOS 14.1
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hey @tolsen718,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having.

I'd like to dig a little deeper into the passkey issue you're experiencing on this website. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further, @tolsen718.

• tolsen718
    tolsen718
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @EvonG1P !

I have done as you have requested. The support ID is [#JBG-28427-258] .

Thank you,
    Tim

• Hey Tim, Thank you for your reply.

I've located your ticket and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible about this issue. To prevent having the conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Evon

This discussion has been closed.