Re-invite family member.

Options
papa666
papa666
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Families

Re-invite family member info newer than 6 years old. On the community every reference is at least 6years old. This is on the wesite and it just runs in circles. Every action offered does not bring up the the described web page.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• @papa666

Which browser are you using? Has the user been removed? Maybe they are still active? Do you need to help them recover their account instead? Please let us know more about your situation and your needs.

Please also remember this is a public community. Do not share private details. To discuss specifics, email our support team. You can email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• papa666
    papa666
    Community Member
    Options

I emailed the support and they recommended doing a recovery. I am in that process now.
    Safari is my browser and my big problem is that the website is very confusing, telling me to re-invite and then never getting me to a re-invite page.
    Thanks for the reply.

• @papa666

I'm sorry for the frustration and want to thank you for your patience. Please follow the instructions sent by our support team over email and if you run into any issues then reply to their last email and they'll be there to help further.

To prevent having the same conversation in two places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: EFP-11247-857

This discussion has been closed.