Autofill does not work on Duluth Trading

Options

I set up a login at: https://www.duluthtrading.com

When you click the "head icon" on the site, it brings up a pop over window with username and password fields. Clicking in the username field makes 1password bring up a box with my Duluth record showing my username. But when I click on it, it does not autofill.

I've tried this with Safari and Chrome, both on MacOS. Both behave the same way. I've done quite a bit of troubleshooting including stopping the browser, making sure the extension is the latest version, and toggling the extension off and back on again. I also tried disabling the "suppress other popup boxes" option (in 1password).

Using universal autofill (command-\) works. Clicking on the extension icon in the browser toolbar and then selecting autofill works too. It just does not work with the normal pop over box in the username field.

Thanks,
Brian.

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: 2.16.0
OS Version: 13.5.2
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hey @blgentry,

Thanks for reporting this. I can confirm that there is a known issue with this website. The site contains something referred to as 'focus trap' which actively makes it difficult for password managers, like 1Password, to autofill login information. I've gone ahead and added your experience to our internal issue in support of future improvements of 1Password.

In the meantime, I recommend using the workarounds you mentioned. I apologize for any interruption in your workflow caused by this.

I hope that helps!

-Evon

ref:#1088

• blgentry
    blgentry
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, thanks.

Brian.

• You're welcome, @blgentry. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

-Evon