A new user isn't receiving an invite link.

Options
Momo1849
Momo1849
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Business and Teams

We have a business subscription, and i'm onboarding a new user. It usually runs smooth, but this time the user isn't receiving an invitation email. I've checked both, the spam filter and the mail server log, at there's just nothing. Seems like the invite is just not being sent.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Momo1849

Can you make sure the user's email address fully exists and can receive emails from external sources? Also, it's important to make sure the domains 1Password uses are not blocked by your email system.

If your user still isn't able to receive those invitation emails, please send an email to businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• Momo1849
    Momo1849
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_max, and thanks for your reply.
    Obviously, if I had mentioned the mail server log and the spam filtering system settings, I'm capable of the email administration and handling such issues. I have nothing to do but contact the business support, thanks for providing me with the email.
    I will post the ticket number later on here.
    Regards

• @Momo1849

Thank you for the reply. I see that the team was able to help you via email, if you have any other questions then just reply to our last email in the ticket and we would be happy to help further.

Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: ZD-186976

This discussion has been closed.