Questions from LastPass user

Options
Pearson100
Pearson100
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm thinking of moving from LastPass to 1Password. Questions:
1. I tried it on Chrome yesterday (using extension) and noticed 1Password wasn't autofilling the login fields. When I clicked on the 1Password icon in the login field, nothing happened. I had to go to the icon in the toolbar to open a dialog box to click on the autofill button. Is this how auto fill works? (I did have autofill enabled in the settings.)
2. In the search field (when clicking on the 1Password icon on the toolbar), 1Password did not find a saved website. When I looked at my Private vault, this website was there. Does search not work on saved websites?
3. On the 1Password extension right hand side, there is a list of options including Home, Vault, etc. When I click on Vault, it lists my imported Shared Folders, but not the Private vault which has my imported passwords. Why not? To get to my Private vault, I have to instead, click on my name at the top right-hand side and use the drop down menu to "Manage my private vault."
4. Lastpass has an option to "Share login state between browsers". Does 1Password have this option also?

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided