Can’t access one of my vaults with autofill

Options
rstaad
rstaad
Community Member
edited November 2023 in iOS

I have had 1Password for years and never experienced this issue.

I have two vaults, "Personal" and "Shared."

For some reason, as of today, I cannot access "personal" at all when opening the app on my phone or by attempting to use it for website logins. I should note, this is on the iPhone.

If I open the app, "personal," is not even visible.

I have gone through the process of adding via "Add an Account," and that just took me back to the same position.

I tried signing out of the account and signing back in, which also did not work.

If logging in via browser, I can see my "personal" vault listed under "vaults," "shared," and "personal." (See attached images).

However, if I go into the drop-down menu on the top right, only the "shared" vault appears.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

[edit: Removed some images for your privacy -Moderator]

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @rstaad! 👋

(I've removed some of your images since they show you email addresses and usernames, please keep in mind that this is a public forum.)

I'm sorry that you're not seeing one of your vaults. Can you check to see if you might have turned on Travel Mode: Use Travel Mode to remove vaults from your devices when you travel

Travel Mode is a feature that allows you to temporarily remove certain vaults from the 1Password app on your devices. If Travel Mode isn't turned on then can you check the followings:

1. Open and unlock the 1Password app on your iPhone.
    2. Tap the icon for your account or collection at the top left.
    3. Select your entire account, not a single collection.
    4. Tap Items at the bottom of the screen.

Do you see your Personal vault listed here? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• rstaad
    rstaad
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Dave, and thanks for removing my email and user info.

Travel Mode was not on and, yes, I do see the "Personal" vault listed in Items.

For some reason, everything I originally started this post about appears to be working again.

However, I am receiving an error that I can't edit this vault now.

Please help. Thanks.

• @rstaad

I'm happy that you're now able to see your Personal vault. Regarding the error message, can you please post a screenshot of the message and also let me know what specifically you're trying to edit?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave