Keyboard problem iPhone XS

Options
matthiasjax
matthiasjax
Community Member

Since IOS 17 I have the problem that when I want to do an auto-fill in an app using 1Password and the programme then opens, the keyboard is then cut off. So I have to blindly enter my master password (as I don't have FaceID - unfortunately this doesn't work). Do you know about this problem or have you already reported it to Apple? I've sent you a screenshot on Mastodon (where you unfortunately didn't respond...). The keyboard input is also still extremely delayed - but I think that's an iOS problem, isn't it?

iPhone XS IOS 17.1.1

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 17.1.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @matthiasjax! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into a problem with the keyboard when entering your account password into the 1Password app. Just to clarify: is it the keyboard covering up the account password field? Or is part of the keyboard itself missing?

Are you able to post a picture of the issue by any chance? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23435

• matthiasjax
    matthiasjax
    Community Member
    Options

This is what the problem looks like.

• @matthiasjax

Thank you for posting the screenshot. I can confirm that our developers are aware of the issue and are investigating. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, if you turn on Face ID then you'll be able to unlock 1Password without having to enter your account password.

-Dave

• matthiasjax
    matthiasjax
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave, thanks for the fast response. Unfortunately I am not able to turn on the Face ID because it is not working anymore on my iPhone (i dropped it).

• @matthiasjax

I'm sorry that Face ID isn't working on your device. Another option might be to use your device passcode to unlock 1Password: Use your device passcode, PIN, or pattern to unlock 1Password

That being said, hopefully the keyboard issue is fixed in a future update soon.

-Dave

• Dave_1P
    Options

@matthiasjax

Our developers have released an update to 1Password that includes a fix for an issue where the onscreen keyboard could cover up 1Password’s account password field on the lock screen when filling a login. Please update to 1Password for iOS version 8.10.30:

Thank you for your patience while our developers worked to resolve the issue. If you still see the issue with version 8.10.30 then let me know and I'll be here to help. 🙂

-Dave

• matthiasjax
    matthiasjax
    Community Member
    Options

Amazing thank you! Yes I can confirm that the issue was fixed.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Fantastic, thank you for confirming that you're no longer seeing the issue. 🙂

-Dave