SCIM Bridge invitation SSO error

Options
sysnetadmin
sysnetadmin
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Business and Teams

I have set up SSO with Entra ID and a Scim-Bridge for auto-provisioning. Both appear to be working. I can have the Scim-Bridge send the invitation to users when they are added to the group. The test user receives the invite with the link. I can click on the link and it prompts me to Sign in with Microsoft. When I click on that, I receive the following error message.

Not sure where to start troubleshooting. Both the Sim Bridge and Identity provider are showing as connected and in good health. I am also signing in as the test user. I tried different browsers, including using private windows. I also had another tech try from their pc, and received the same error message. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox

Comments

• Hi @sysnetadmin,

Our Integrations team will be happy to look into this. First, please send us an email at businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• sysnetadmin
    sysnetadmin
    Community Member
    Options

My support ticket number is 190602.

• Thank you @sysnetadmin,

I've shared the details from this forum post with our Integrations team, who handle support tickets involving SCIM bridge. Please be on the lookout for an email reply from them with further instructions.

In the mean time, I'll close out this community thread to help keep all the discussion in one place.

Cheers,

This discussion has been closed.