Firefox in Windows 11 - Where's the Menu button?

Options

I recently bought a new machine with Windows 11 and on the newest Firefox install (119.O.1), the button in the menu bar is missing. Another add-on I have lost its button as well, so it's not unique to 1Pass. It still gives me the drop down for known passwords, so that part works okay. But I miss the button.
Alternatively/ additionally, if the right-click context menu had more features, such as opening the add-on on or offering typical usernames such as my email address, that would be a welcome workaround.
(Note that the Windows 10 119.0 version of Firefox on my old machine still has the add-on buttons).

1Password Version: 8.10.18
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hey @artworksmetal,

It sounds like you may need to pin your extensions to your browser toolbar. Here is a guide with some steps you may find useful: If you don't see the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar.

Let us know how you get on!

• artworksmetal
    artworksmetal
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, that was easy. Thanks very much. I never had to use that feature before so I'm curious if it's a new feature or did buttons change from defaulting to pinned to the opposite? Double win-I was able to get my other pinned button back also.
    Thanks again!

• Thanks for getting back to me @artworksmetal.

I'm not totally sure why some extensions are automatically pinned when you enable them and some require you to manually pin them to your toolbar but I'm glad you were able to get things back on track.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.