Privacy.com integration isn't working in Firefox

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Privacy.com card bug.

Comments

• pquimo
    pquimo
    Community Member
    Options

I have been experiencing this for months in Brave/Chrome and Firefox. Last month they fixed it in Brave/Chrome, but it still lingers in Firefox as of today. Some developer knows the issue, but it maybe that it's more problematic to fix in Safari or Firefox. Here's hoping it comes soon. :)

• @pquimo

I'm sorry that you're also affected by the issue. Privacy.com integration is only available for 1Password for Safari on iOS and not for other browsers like Chrome, Brave, or Firefox.

Are you running into the issue in Firefox on a Mac or Windows PC instead? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• pquimo
    pquimo
    Community Member
    Options

I apologize for confusing the issue, I didn't read the original post closely. I am speaking on MacOS. Thanks for the speedy response.

• Dave_1P
    edited November 2023
    Options

@pquimo

Thanks for the clarification, I've split your comments into a new thread in our desktop extension category. 🙂

A fix for the Privacy.com integration issue is currently available in the stable version of the extension for Chrome/Brave and Safari on the Mac and we're testing a fix in the beta version of 1Password for Firefox as well. If you're interested in trying the beta then you can find more details here: Use 1Password beta releases

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#22669