IOS Chrome 1Password doesn’t start

Options
rpatrick00
rpatrick00
Community Member
edited November 2023 in iOS

When I go to a login page like this:

I select Passwords and it prompts me to choose the source like this:

When I select 1Password, it goes back to the first page. This has been working for years but just recently (within the past few days) stopped working. iPhone 14 Pro with all the latest software…what happened?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @rpatrick00! 👋

I'm sorry that AutoFill isn't working in Chrome on your iPhone. I can't reproduce the issue issue on my own device, is the issue also happening in Safari or just Chrome?

Can you try the following:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords and Passkeys.
    4. De-select 1Password.
    5. Select 1Password.

If you can still reproduce the issue then, so that I can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#24619

• rpatrick2282
    rpatrick2282
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P I think you tagged the wrong person :) Looks like we have similar names. Just want to make sure the right person sees your reply. Have a great day!

• @rpatrick2282

I'm sorry about that! Thank you for letting me know. 💙

I've edited my post to tag @rpatrick00 instead. 🙂

-Dave

• rpatrick00
    rpatrick00
    Community Member
    Options

The issue only happens in Chrome and only with 1Password (iCloud Autofill works fine in Chrome). I sent the diagnostics report and info requested in email.

• @rpatrick00

Thank you for sending in the diagnostics report. One of my colleagues will review the report and get back to you as soon as possible via email. To prevent duplication of efforts I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: LSZ-51743-174

This discussion has been closed.