Caremark passkey

Options
jalanh
jalanh
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Caremark.com supports passkeys. However, whenever I go through the process, I don't have the option to save the passkey in 1Password. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Here's what it looks like when it's ready to save the passkey.

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.10.22 Beta
Extension Version: 2.16.0 Beta
OS Version: Sonoma 14.1.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hey @jalanh,

Have you been successful in using 1Password to save a passkey for any other websites or is this the first time you've tried to save a passkey?

In addition, it looks like 1Password in your browser may have an update pending. Can you update it and let us know if the behaviour is the same: How to keep 1Password up to date in your browser.

Let us know how you get on!

• jalanh
    jalanh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @steph.giles,

Yeah, I've many passkeys in one password. After posting this question, I was able to store the passkey when creating one on the iPhone.

I updated to the latest 1Password in the browser and I can now have the option to save a passkey from Caremark.com in 1Password.

Thanks for your response. I'm used to TestFlight (on iOS) automatically installing updates, so I learned that I need to actually click install on the Mac.

• Thank you for getting back to me @jalanh, I'm glad you were able to get things working.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.