Extension on Firefox is too big

Options
buenor
buenor
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,

How do I resize the extension of 1P 8.10.20 on Windows, while using Firefox?

I am using it on a Windows machine now but the extension is too big and I cannot extend it or reduce the font size. The Zoom scale of the browser is 90% and it doesn't seem to be linked at all to the extension (some threads here mentioned that connection, but it could something else).

1Password Version: 8.10.20
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hello @buenor! 👋

I'm sorry that 1Password for Firefox isn't rendering correctly. To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply:

Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in the screenshot.

-Dave

• buenor
    buenor
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I tried cropping it but leaving some of the icons to show how it appears. Keep in mind, these look huge on a 31" screen, and I can't resize the dropdown. Only 6 items can be seen at any one time.

• @buenor

Thank you for posting the screenshot. That looks normal to me but I can understand how it might appear very big on a larger screen. There isn't a way to change the size of the pop-up and, while I can't make any promises, I've filed a feature request with our product team to have them look into adding a re-size option to 1Password in the browser.

I appreciate you taking the time to write in with your feedback to help us make 1Password better. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-37058805

• buenor
    buenor
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you,

On my Mac, I have an older version 7 that I never updated and it works fine on it. I wish I had the 7 version on windows 😩, makes working on it so much easier when more items fit on screen. I didn’t mind using the older version, if there is a link to download it.

• @buenor

I'm sorry for the frustration. With the launch of 1Password 8, 1Password 7 is no longer supported and I recommend that you use 1Password 8 moving forward on all of your devices. On Windows, 1Password in the browser (the extension) is separate from the desktop app. If you reverted back to the 1Password 7 for Windows desktop app, you'd still be using the same version of 1Password in the browser.

Hopefully the team can add resize options to 1Password in the browser in the future. Thank you again for the feedback.

-Dave