Quick Access doesn't suggest login for the Trello app

Options
VincentWong
VincentWong
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Mac

I've given 1Password 8 more than a whole year to get its act together but I still have to face the same since day one. Today, I opened up the Trello app, which asks me to log in. On my iMac running 1Password 7, Trello's entry showed up immediately upon clicking the menu bar icon. On my Macbook running 1Password 8, Quick Access was an empty bar, as usual. I would have to type in Trello instead.

[Removed profanity, please remember that this is a family-friendly community. -Moderator]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @VincentWong! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing your login suggestion when using the Trello app. You can associate the Trello app with your saved Login for Trello in 1Password by using Universal Autofill: Use Universal Autofill in apps and browsers on your Mac

The first time that you use Universal Autofill to fill into the Trello app you'll see the following:

Click Always Allow and then, the next time that you open Quick Access, your login for Trello will be suggested automatically. You can also use Command-Backslash to fill your login without having to open Quick Access at all.

I hope that helps!

-Dave