1Password not suggesting details from Primary Identity

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: DEFECT: 1password suggests the wrong email address.

Comments

• MotoDC
    MotoDC
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Team, I'm having a similar problem, but instead of 1password suggesting the saved login or my Primary Identity, it's suggesting an email address from a secondary identity that I have saved. It's driving me crazy!

• Hey @MotoDC, thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, are you experiencing this issue on the Walmart login page as well?

• MotoDC
    MotoDC
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for asking @AliH1P no, and my apologies for hijacking the thread. I’ve seen it on multiple sites where the site asks for an email to be entered (not usually for login reasons) usually updating contact information or subscribing to email newsletters/sales notifications.

1Password seems to suggest an email address that’s not in my primary Identity, and does not suggest an email from my primary identity at all.

I’ll have to find some URL examples for you (I’ve forgotten where, but had it happen a few times this weekend.)

• Hey @motoDC,

In order for an email address from an Identity item to be suggested it will need to be saved within the 'Internet Details' section of the item. Can you confirm if this is the case for your primary Identity?