Missing 1Password features from Switching from Bitwarden

Options

Dear community,

I searched everywhere within the 1Password product and help centre but don't find equivalents to the following features from Bitwarden:
1. Batch on the Icon for the number of saved passwords on this site
2. Shortcut for autofilling credentials on the page. This would be especially helpful as 1Password does not seem to show the password preview on the login page of some websites.
3. Easy way to suggest a password. Would this be possible with a shortcut as well? Also here, I have the issue that the preview is missing on some signup pages.

Many thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @password1user, thanks for writing in!

I really appreciate the feedback you shared. I will quote each point and answer below it.

1. Batch on the Icon for the number of saved passwords on this site

Could you provide a little more detail on this or share any examples?

1. Shortcut for autofilling credentials on the page.

If you're on a Mac, you can use Universal Autofill or Quick Access on a Windows device to autofill in the browser by using a keyboard shortcut. Alternatively, you can click the 1Password icon in the browser's toolbar then select to reveal your password there and click the "Autofill" button from the Login item.

1. Easy way to suggest a password. Would this be possible with a shortcut as well?

The Password Generator is also available in the 1Password extension pop-over. After activating the extension from the browser's toolbar, you can either use CMD+G or CTRL+G to open the password generator, or select it from the menu icon (☰) in the extension.

I hope that helps! Please let me know your thoughts on the above, if you're looking for something that's not available as a feature I am happy to share your feedback with our product team once we get more information, I look forward to your reply.

• password1user
    password1user
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @EvonG1P! Re 1:
    Bitwarden shows e.g. a "1", "2" etc. on the Google Chrome addin icon if I have 1/2 etc. logins saved for this website. This helps me quickly understand what is saved in Bitwarden. Would this also be possible with 1Password?

• Hey @password1user,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have put in a request with our team to let them know you would like to see this.

Thank you for your feedback, let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

ref: PB37139815