To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password Broken - can't share vault or access all vault features

Options
murakamiandcoffee
murakamiandcoffee
Community Member
edited January 9 in Memberships

Can't edit my personal vault or share it with a family member as no full edit or even a share option appears. Can't login to support site.

When I use the 'email' option on support.1password.com to create a ticket it doesn't create a ticket. Basing this on no email coming in and because I can't login to the support site - not the community - but the support site. I can't check for tickets. Logging into the support site just redirects me to regular 1password.com Which then still says sign in. Basically a loop.

I am using 1password.com for all of this. Nothing of my 'stuff' is compromised. And the app is working well otherwise. Essentially functionality is broken probably due to an update.

1Password Version: Mac Silicon (not App Store) 8.10.20
Extension Version: Chrome 2.17.1
OS Version: macOS 14.1.2
Browser: Chrome 119.0.6045.199

Comments

• Hello @murakamiandcoffee! 👋

Thank you for the question, I'm happy to provide clarity here. There are two types of vaults in a 1Password Families membership:

• Private/Personal vaults: each family member has their own Private/Personal vault and this is where they can store items that are for their eyes only. You can't share your Private/Personal vault with another family member.
    • Shared vaults: items in a shared vault will be seen by any family member who has access to that vault.

If you'd like to create and share a vault with a family member then you can follow the steps in our guide: Create and share vaults

I'm sorry for the trouble with opening a support ticket, I do see that your email made it to the team and my colleague has already sent you a response. 🙂

-Dave

ref: WDH-47793-338

• murakamiandcoffee
    murakamiandcoffee
    Community Member
    Options

Issue resolved.

• 👍🏻 Let us know if we can assist you further.

• murakamiandcoffee
    murakamiandcoffee
    Community Member
    edited January 8
    Options

All good. Please mark this ticket as 'Closed. Thanks for the help.

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.