1P-BETA does (again) not work correctly when using a MBP with lid closed and external monitor

Options

I use my MBP-16 (M1) in the office together with a DELL monitor that offers an USB-C hub.

1) Window position ans window size is (again) not recalled but lost and set back to default.
2) Unlock with AppleWatch does not work any more (seemingly specific for this setting when the MBP lid is closed)

I think these bugs had been fixed in earlier versions, but they did come up again.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.22 (81022021)
Extension Version: 2.17.1
OS Version: 14.1.2
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @bwadm! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing issues with window size and Apple Watch unlock when using the beta version of 1Password for Mac. I see that you've previously been in contact with our support team via email and that would be the best place to continue the conversation since they'll have access to the previous logs and information that you sent in.

That being said, I'd like to collect some initial information about the current situation:

1. When the window size changes, were you previously using the 1Password app on a screen of one resolution before unplugging the display and using 1Password on a screen of a different resolution?
    2. If the answer to number 1 is "no", are there any steps that you can provide for me to follow in order to reproduce the window size issue on my end?
    3. Does Apple Watch unlock for 1Password not work at all even if your Macbook's lid is open? Are you still able to unlock the Mac itself using your Apple Watch?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#14755
    ref: dev/core/core#23230
    ref: ZNI-85854-934