suspend and delete people

Options
wadewang
wadewang
Community Member
edited December 2023 in Business and Teams

we have 1Password Business. When suspend pepole, how long will the people's private vaults be saved? Will the key item exist after reactivation? . What happens when people is deleted?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @wadewang,

Thanks for asking about removing team members. It's my pleasure to share more details about how this works.

• When a team member is suspended, they are no longer able to sign in to the 1Password website. The 1Password app and extension will prevent them from seeing vault information once they unlock while online and able to connect with the 1Password servers. Their private vault remains intact, and there is no limit on how long the team member can be in a suspended state, and they can be reactivated at any time. For billing purposes, they are not counted as an active team member while suspended.
    • When a team member is deleted, their private vault is immediately removed from 1Passwords servers. Any data they added or edited within a shared vault will not be changed. When they next unlock the 1Password app or extension, while online and able to connect to the 1Password servers, the deleted state will cause them to be signed out automatically. They are no longer counted as an active team member, and must be invited again if they need to use 1Password. The new invitation would allow for a new account to be created with an empty private vault.

I hope this information helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,