My profile ..Trusted Devices and Browsers - duplicate entries

Options
Flybuoy
Flybuoy
Community Member
edited December 2023 in iOS

I have many duplicate entries related to my IOS devices (iPad, iPhone and Safari extensions) but only one entry for my laptop and Edge extension. Where are all these entries coming from?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Flybuoy! 👋

Thank you for the question. Is it possible that you reinstalled the 1Password app on your iOS devices in the past? That will create a new identifier and a new entry under Trusted Devices and Browsers on 1Password.com

The entries at the top of the list are devices and browsers that you've used recently, you can clear the older entries by selecting the gear wheel icon next to that entry and then selecting Deauthorize Device.

-Dave

• Flybuoy
    Flybuoy
    Community Member
    Options

No, I have not done multiple installs.
    Seems to get an entry every time I use Safari on my IOS devices. There are over 25 entries for Safari Extension plus multiple entries for my iPad and iPhone. See the attached for the most recent entries

• @Flybuoy

Thanks for the reply. Regarding the Safari extension, have you cleared Safari's history on your iOS device in the past? If you clear Safari's history/cache and then open 1Password for Safari, a new session is created.

For each of the sessions listed under Trusted Devices and Browsers you should have received an email with a subject like "New 1Password sign-in from Safari extension". Do you recall receiving these emails? And do you recall if you did anything specific with either the 1Password app or extension right before receiving the emails?

-Dave

• Flybuoy
    Flybuoy
    Community Member
    Options

The answer to your questions is yes and yes. I think you have found the answer. I will clear all the old entries and see what happens.

Thanks for your help

• @Flybuoy

I'm happy to help. 🙂

-Dave