SSH Agent not working like expected

Options
TeubyDE
TeubyDE
Community Member
edited December 2023 in SSH

Just done a new Windows Installation. I used the SSH-Agent since I was released.
Great Feature btw!

Followed the installation instruction as usual. But now when i try to clone a repository via git clone I just got a password prompt via git, no confirmation or selection window for any key by 1password or what ever...

Windows OpenSSH Client Service is deactivated. The 1Password app says the 1password agent is running.

I checked the config and the personal vault is configured. Never done any changes to the config in the past, so I expect it working like this. Even when my vault is called "Persönlich" (German for Personal). I already tried to change it to "Persönlich" but nothing changes. Do i have to restart the 1password agent at any point after config changes? I can not even find it in my servies.msc ...

i followed the setup steps provided in the guid and as fare as i can remember i did it like this the last time. ~3 monthes ago

I have no idea why it's not working.

Tried btw to reinstall 1password, but the uninstallation process keeps all configuration files...
So I am not able to reproduce the init steps. This sucks a bit...

1Password Version: 8.10.20
Extension Version: -
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• TeubyDE
    TeubyDE
    Community Member
    Options

Tried btw to reinstall 1password, but the uninstallation process keeps all configuration files...
    So I am not able to reproduce the init steps. This sucks a bit...

• TeubyDE
    TeubyDE
    Community Member
    Options

Tryed btw to reinstall 1password but the uninstall procces keeps all configuration files...
    So i am not able to reproduce the init steps. this sucks a bit...