IOS Icons don't display properly

Options
shadowplayer
shadowplayer
Community Member

when looking at logins or any type of entity in 1Password on iPhone or iPad the custom icon doesn't display consistently. For the last few updates these just don't display consistently. It used to work 100% of the time...now I close and reopen to try to get the icons for passwords to show...but it's inconsistent.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @shadowplayer! 👋

I'm sorry that custom icons aren't displaying properly in 1Password on your iPhone. Just to confirm, the affected items include both Login items and other types of items? Can you tell me what other kinds of items are affected?

Our developers have an internal work item open to investigate this issue and I'd like to add those details there to help our investigation.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#26047

• shadowplayer
    shadowplayer
    Community Member
    Options

Hi--yes, it affects all types of entities--Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, etc. The experience is that the custom icon's don't display properly or consistently and I'll see a mix of the custom icon and default icons. And then I go back into the category and then sometimes the custom icon will display. Typically if I go to a specific item the custom icon will display when I'm looking at one item...but any view with multiple items will not always display the custom icons consistently.

• @shadowplayer

Thank you for the reply. I've passed along your report to our development team. While I don't have an ETA on when this will be resolved, please keep 1Password updated so that you get the fix as soon as it is available: How to keep 1Password up to date

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience.

-Dave