iPhone 4S agilekeychain syncing error in Dropbox

Options
tuni12
tuni12
Community Member

"settings" 1PW 4.2.2 on iPhone 4S shows Dropbox syncing error with AgileKeychain, red explanation mark on 1PW Settings on phone - message as follows:

"Dropbox errors, failed to list root keychain dropbox folder in app error code: 715 Dropbox Error code: -1003 operation couldn't be completed. ("path":"/1Password.agilekeychain"hash": 9438a32024a0cd6d38c28b528cbf6899") etc...

You get the idea, noticed this last night, syncing from 1PW (from Apple Store) on my iMac didn't seem to be complete when I checked syncs in 1PW on my iPhone, 1PW. Am using latest updates of both. Not the least bit geeky here, so don't know what's happened or where to start....appreciate any help. thx, tuni

Comments

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not sure - it may be ok after all. I stopped the Dropbox syncing on my iPhone, then started it again. It appears to have synced everything and didn't stop at about 3/4 as it did the past 2 nights. Maybe its fixed???

Nothing to do with previous question however, I think I'm also a bit confused between "categories" and "tags" - am working on this last also

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @tuni12,

It sounds like everything is working well, but please let me know if you have any further trouble. We are here to make sure everything works 100% for you. :)

Categories are where everything gets stored: Logins, Credit Cards, Identities. Every item fits into exactly one category.

Tags are optional ways to organize your data (although they are not supported in the iOS app; they are only available on the Mac). You can optionally tag a Login item with "personal" or "work" or "finance" or whatever you like.

Each item exists in one and only one category but can be tagged with as many tags as you want. Whatever helps you organize your data. :D

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.