only 1 account showing on 1Password app

Options

hello, since I added a second (personal) account to 1Password my first (work) account no longer shows up in the app. I'm using firefox browser - both accounts show when I click on the extension - but the work one disappears when the app opens for login. can anyone help please?

1Password Version: 8.10.22
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: macOS 14.0
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• @mmachurch

Do both account share the same password? If you lock 1Password and then unlock using the other accounts password is the data visible?

• mmachurch
    mmachurch
    Community Member
    Options

No, they have different passwords

I can login to 1Password online and both accounts are still there. They are also visible when I click on the extension, but the work one vanishes when the app to login opens up

• When you unlock 1Password desktop are you unlocking with the password for account A or B? If A, unlock with B. Does the data show up? If B, unlock with A. Does the data appear? It sounds like one account is locked and the other is unlocked. This can happen if they have different passwords.

If you click on All Accounts in the sidebar (left) does one have a padlock symbol beside it?

• Please let me know if by app you mean 1Password 8. I was thinking it was a possibility due to you including it in your opening information.

• mmachurch
    mmachurch
    Community Member
    Options

I went and checked, there was no lock symbol against either account, but clicking on All Accounts seemed to fix it somehow...
    thank you very much for your help!

• @mmachurch

I'm happy that things are working again, if you do see the issue return let us know and we can help further. 🙂

-Dave