Fills no longer working on musicbrainz.org

Options

I have a MusicBrainz account that I've logged into every so often for a long time. My credentials for that site are saved in 1Password, and for as long as I can remember, my username and password will fill into the correct fields when I go to log into MusicBrainz. However, as of earlier this week, I noticed that although 1Password would suggest fills in the same (correct) fields, upon attempting the fill, it put my username in the site's search box—in a completely different location on the page—and didn't fill my password anywhere. I can still open 1Password and manually copy my password into the right password box, but I'd quite like to be able to autofill my credentials properly again.

1Password Version: 8.10.22
Extension Version: 2.18.2
OS Version: macOS 13.5.2
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hi @tcby45

This does not sound like expected behaviour at all. I've done some testing on my end on musicbrainz.org using 1Password in Firefox and I'm afraid I was not able to reproduce this behaviour as both the username and password field were filled correctly.

If possible, could you create a screen recording of what you see and attach it to an email to support+forum@1password.com

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• tcby45
    tcby45
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @TimG1P

Thanks for your reply! I have made a screen recording with the issue and have emailed it to the requested address. The support ID is below.

[#EEY-67899-715]

• Thanks @tcby45

ref: EEY-67899-715