Export data from 1password on iPad to another PM

Options
Affix5
Affix5
Community Member
edited December 2023 in iOS

I'm using 1Password 8 on my iPad I don't see a way to export my passwords so I can import them into another PM, but unfortunately I can't find how to export, can you guide me?

1Password Version: 8.10.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ipados 17.2
Browser: Safari

Comments

• @Affix5

Apologies, exporting data is only available on the desktop versions of 1Password.

How to export data from 1Password

• Affix5
    Affix5
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy
    very disappointing, how can I export my data then without revealing my security since I don't have the computer? Don't you think it's a high priority to be able to export my data without obstacles? please say that you are aware of this limitation and that you are working with it.

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2023
    Options

That type of situation (mobile device export) has been presented to the team. I'll add your use case to our internal discussion. However, I have no ability to forecast when/if it will be possible. I apologize for the trouble. The only path forward as far as exporting goes is by using a desktop application.

The only possibility I can think of, might be to use both (password managers) in tandem and letting the other manager save the details as you fill them from 1Password. I'm not sure it's possible to do that. It might be worth investigating in your situation.

ref: PB-37600330