Autofilling PayCom Client (Manager's Side) Code

Options
Romans
Romans
Community Member
edited December 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,

I'm having trouble having 1Password autofill the Client Code on the manager's side of PayCom (Client Side). I'm able to get the username and password to autofill when I click on the field, unfortunately I can't get it to fill out on the client code portion. I've tried saving it under different options - text, URL, password, ect and it still doesn't work. I've tried changing the label name to Client Code and various variations of this name and still nada. Looking forward to getting some ideas/help if possible! Below is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

1Password Version: Windows 8.10.22
Extension Version: 2.18.2
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 21H2
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Enter client code, username and password into this form, but just before you click the "log in" button, locate the 1Password extension icon in your browser and right-click it, then choose "Save Login". This will save all filled form fields, including the client code, not just username+password. The next time you open that form, everything should be autofilled now.

• @Romans

Let me know if Tertius3's suggestion (thanks for the help!) didn't work. For your convenince here is a numbered list of steps that you can follow:

1. Go to the log in page
    2. Manually enter your log in details but don't click enter or sign in.
    3. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose 'Save Login'
    4. Give it a title and click Save.
    5. Now refresh the page and see if you are able to fill the new Login.

-Dave

• Romans
    Romans
    Community Member
    Options

I think Tertius3's suggestion worked. Thank you for the help!

Dave_1P - thank you for breaking it down!

• I'm happy that you were able to resolve the situation. 🙂

-Dave