Adding Sign-in-through-Twitch log ins doesn't work?

Options

Hi, so I've been setting up 1Password, and I've been adding all my login details by signing in on each website, and then saving the login details. To my pleasant surprise, this even worked with logins which require another account to login, such as my Imgur account which requires my Google account. However, although this feature usually worked fantastically, I noticed it seemed to not work properly for Twitch-based logins.

So I was curious if there was any way to either fix this bug so my Twitch logins can be saved, or manually add the details for those Twitch based accounts.

Many thanks :)

1Password Version: 8.10.22
Extension Version: 2.18.2
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Google Chrome

Comments

• Hey @Garfieldwxg55,

Do you mean you would like to see Twitch added as a 'Sign in with' provider? Can you provide me with an example of a website where you sign in with Twitch?

Thanks!

• Garfieldwxg55
    Garfieldwxg55
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, sorry I'm new to 1Password and am still learning the feature set. I'd also be happy to provide a few examples of websites where you sign in with Twitch:

Bukkit (Minecraft server website)

CurseForge

Minecraft Forum

CurseForge is probably the most significant one tho, since it's a fairly popular website for video game mods.

Thanks for the response and for all your help!

• Thank you for getting back to me with these details @Garfieldwxg55.

I have put in a request with our product team on your behalf to see if we can add Twitch as a 'Sign in with' provider in a future update.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: PB37643092

• Garfieldwxg55
    Garfieldwxg55
    Community Member
    Options

That's fantastic to hear, thanks for your help!

• On behalf of Steph, you're welcome.

• Garfieldwxg55
    Garfieldwxg55
    Community Member
    Options

:)

• Thanks again for the feedback. 🙂

-Dave

• Mike5357
    Mike5357
    Community Member
    Options

I'd also like to see this please!

• Hey @Mike5357,

I have also put in a request on your behalf.

ref: PB39251532