To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature Request (Repeat): Login.gov Sign-in

Options
tsedor
tsedor
Community Member
edited January 6 in Memberships

Just over a year ago, @tomstock requested you add a "Sign in with" option for Login.gov. Unfortunately, it appears it has not been added yet. Can you share any update on progress towards adding this?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.22 (81022040)
Extension Version: 2.18.2
OS Version: macOS 12.7.2 (21G1974)
Browser: Firefox v121.0 (64-bit)

Comments

• justdave
    justdave
    Community Member
    edited January 5
    Options

Since there are a variety of third party single-signon sites out there, it would make sense to me if there was a field you could add to or an option to select on any login record in 1Password to indicate "this account can be used as a single-signon for other sites", which would let it show up in the dropdown when adding a single-signon reference.

• @justdave

You can do that.

• ag_tommy
    edited January 6
    Options

@tsedor

I do not have any updates available. I will let the team know you are interested in this possibility.

ref: PB-37054738

• justdave
    justdave
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy no, I can't. It only lists sites that 1Password knows can be single signon servers. If that listed all of my logins and not just the big names, that would indeed be perfect.

• I will only add things that 1Password knows about. I apologize I thought that was your ask. I understand what you're looking for now.

• pimlottc
    pimlottc
    Community Member
    Options

Another vote for this. More and more government services are moving to Login.gov, which is a great improvement. 1Password should support this effort by making it as easy to use Login.gov as it does commercial identity providers.

• ag_tommy
    Options

@pimlottc

I'll mention your interest to the team. Thank you for letting us know it's something you'd like to see.

ref: PB-38782058