Recently modified' list too short

Options
webregnet
webregnet
Community Member
edited January 4 in Android

Hi,

Why is the 'Recently modified' list so short, with only a few items (6), and the same goes for the other lists. We should have access to all the items. So it's useless. Why being useless when it can be useful?

It seems that the 1P development team are miffed with list sorting, as has been requested in the macos application for years, with a separate sort option for 'Favourites' and 'All Items'. A very useful feature that we'll never see. When I talk to developers on macos and android, they tell me it's really simple to implement, so why not?

Kind regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• @webregnet

Recently used are well, recents. Even on iOS the limit is 6. If the list were unlimited it could easily make the Home page overly cumbersome for folks with a lot of items. Try opening the items section and change the sort order to show recently used, you can limit this to specific item type or show all. Items being the second icon from the left at the bottom of the 1Password app. Does that help?

Do you have Favorites show on the Home page? If not, scroll down to the bottom and add the Favorites section. Favorites itself has a sort option that you can likely use.

• webregnet
    webregnet
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your advice ^^. As a huge daily and a long time user, I know very well 1P on macOS and Android features.

Recently used are well, recents : Did I say the opposite? Not the point of my comment.

I have more than 200 items in Favorites and more than 700 items in my vault.

I don't see any different about overly cumbersome between Favorites list, which is also a list, and the other lists that you can also expand or reduce.

The point is to offer the same features for all the list and don't add a 6 tiny items limitation.

It's obvious that you're missing my point, hope you don't do it on purpose.

• ag_tommy
    edited January 4
    Options

@webregnet

Why is the 'Recently modified' list so short, with only a few items (6), and the same goes for the other lists. We should have access to all the items.

The point is to offer the same features for all the list and don't add a 6 tiny items limitation.

Did I say the opposite?

My focus was on the word recent. Recents are "recently" used/modified/etc and not all items. You can always opt for showing the full listing which is the point of my post. To accomplish what it sounds like you're asking for would likely necessitate an adjustment to your use at this time. The point is the the full listing of items are available, but you'll need to move to the items section. Then adjust your sorting options, which could be cumbersome.

Perhaps you'd like to tap on the name Favorites to take you to a Favorites section with all shown or tapping recently used to take you to a full listing? This would be more like a shortcut. At present it opens and closes the section on the Homepage. I can put in a feature request on your behalf for that.