During the onboarding screen, if the window is not wide enough it hides continue.

Options

If your browser window is not wide enough and/or tall enough, the onboarding page uses a thin layout that doesn't have an overflow to scroll down, making the process impossible without first resizing the window.

The problematic resolution is width 662 by height 692.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: Windows
Browser: Vivaldi

Comments

• Hey @jarrodsfarrell,

Can you provide me with a little more detail on what you are referring to as the onboarding screen so I can do some testing on my end?

Thank you!

• jarrodsfarrell
    jarrodsfarrell
    Community Member
    Options

@steph.giles Sorry, about that. It would be when you first grab the browser extension which automatically opens chrome-extension://[1password-extension-id]/app/app.html#/page/welcome?language=en

• Hey @jarrodsfarrell,

Thank you for getting back to me, I was able to reproduce the behaviour you are describing and I have filed an issue with our development team to take a look.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: dev/core/core#27092

• Hey @jarrodsfarrell!

Thanks for reporting this. This was indeed a bug with that specific container when on smaller viewports. I've fixed this & it will go out in a future release of the browser extension. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Best,
    Nolan