1Password cannot autofill this website

Options

hello folks,

Do you know if there is a way to let 1password auto compile this 3 input form?
https://ivaservizi.agenziaentrate.gov.it/portale/

I tried making a custom field named "pin" but the extension only compile two of those input.
I tired with bitwarden and it worked first try.

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @laspicri, thanks for writing in.

I've done some testing on my end and have been able to use 1Password to autofill here.

However, I noticed that the third "PIN" field is recognized as a new password field and the password was filling in that field instead, which is not expected. Therefore, I've created an issue for our development team to look further into this and determine if we can make any improvements to 1Password for this specific website.

In the meantime, here's how I was able to Autofill for this website:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Locate your Login item and click "Edit".
    3. Click "+ add more" and select "password" then enter your password below it.
    4. Click "+ add more" and select "password" then edit the title from "password" to "Codice PIN" and enter your PIN below it.
    5. Ensure that the "password" below the "username" field is empty, then click "Save".

Here's a screenshot for reference:

Once that's done, navigate back to the website and try to Autofill. Let me know how that goes.

-Evon

ref:#26997

• laspicri
    laspicri
    Community Member
    edited January 9
    Options

Hi @EvonG1P,

Thank you so much both for providing a solution and to bring this particular website to 1password team's attention.

I can confirm your solution worked at first try 😀

Thank you

• Cristian
  • EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @laspicri, you're very welcome. I'm glad to hear that solution worked. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with. 🙂