To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Privacy.com integration not creating single-use cards

Options
BionicBison05
BionicBison05
Community Member
edited January 8 in Memberships

I can create burner cards through the Privacy.com website, and the "single use" switch when creating a card via 1Password's integration suggests that it will do the same. However, when I check Privacy.com, I find that 1Password has instead created a regular merchant-locked card rather than a single-use card.

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: Windows 10 22H2
Browser: Brave v1.61.114 (Chromium 120.0.6099.199)

Comments

• Hello @BionicBison05,

Sorry for the delay in response. I'm sorry for the troubles you were encountering with 1Password creating a merchant-locked card rather than a single-use card.

Could you let us know if you followed the same steps below in our guide when creating this card?

To set limits on charges, turn on Spending Limit and enter an amount, then choose a frequency or select Single Use to create a single-use card.

Did selecting single use for this card, still cause it to create a merchant-locked card?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

• BionicBison05
    BionicBison05
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_mike_d

Yes, the problem is that this single-use switch doesn't seem to work on my end, because when enabled, a regular merchant-locked card is created instead of a single-use card. Let me know if you have trouble reproducing this and I'll provide any needed extra info.

• ag_mike_d
    edited January 23
    Options

Hello again @BionicBison05 - thanks for the quick reply.

I apologize for any disruption this has caused. I'd like to get this to the team for further testing.
    Could send an email to support+forum@1password.com and include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/143922/privacy-com-integration-not-creating-single-use-cards
    • Your forum username: BionicBison05
    • The list of steps you are taking when the single-use switch doesn't work on your side.
    • Could also take a screenshot of what you're seeing in the Privacy.com integration window when creating the card and attach it to your reply:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• BionicBison05
    BionicBison05
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_mike_d

Done! Here's the Support ID:

[#XGK-46716-677]

• ag_mike_d
    edited January 23
    Options

Thanks so much, @BionicBison05 - a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible!

ref: XGK-46716-677