Offline Objects

Options
OlliTee
OlliTee
Community Member

I‘m using 1Password on a Mac, iPad and iPhone with a personal vault, A few weeks ago, I created a new login for my daughter - probably on the iPad - which did not sync, so 1Password kept showing a little red cloud icon, which tells me that I have „Offline Objects“. Clicking on the prompt shows me the offline object. Moving it into any vault doesn‘t do anything. Permanently deleting/destroying the object doesn’t work.

I don‘t know what else to do.

1Password Version: 8.10.23
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.1.2
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• @OllieTee

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your device. This will help us work with you to ensure no data loss and provide you instructions for a successful resolution.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Tap Send Diagnostics.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: OllieTee
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/143948/offline-objects#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• OlliTee
    OlliTee
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy with pleasure: [#UUL-86697-675]
    Thanks and all the best!

• I appreciate you sending the report over. Someone from the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: UUL-86697-675

• cocojoy
    cocojoy
    Community Member
    edited January 10
    Options

I too am having the same problem. I also sent my diagnostic report based on the above communications.

• @cocojoy

I'm sorry that you're seeing the same issue. Please continue to work with my colleagues over email, they'll be able to help you get everything resolved. 🙂

-Dave

ref: MLA-99123-882

• brookegaff
    brookegaff
    Community Member
    Options

I also have the same issue. I emailed a diagnostic log. Deleting the item from the desktop version does not delete it from the ios version.

• @brookegaff

Did you receive a support ID number by return mail? If so, can you share it?

• brookegaff
    brookegaff
    Community Member
    Options

I didn’t receive a support number.

• @brookegaff

Did you use the same email you use here in the community? Please do not reveal it, if it's not the same. A yes or no will be helpful. Thanks.

• brookegaff
    brookegaff
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I did

• Thanks. I'll go looking for it and ensure it makes it to the correct location.

• @brookegaff

It looks as if my colleague Kester replied. Please continue the conversation with him.

ref: ZDK-21113-556