Autofill not an option in Android settings - Nothing Phone 2 Android 14, 1Password Beta

Options
ryanbrooks
ryanbrooks
Community Member

So even after upgrading to the Beta version, 1Password is not shown as an autofill option under the Android Passwords and Accounts settings screen.

This is on a Nothing Phone (2), Nothing OS 2.5.1a (Android 14).

1Password Version: 8.10.24-30-Beta
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• BrendanR1P
    edited January 11
    Options

Hi @ryanbrooks,

I'm sorry to hear that 1Password is not showing as an autofill option under the Android Passwords and Accounts setting screen.

Would your Passwords & Account screen look like the screenshot below?

If so, if you tap Google under Passwords, passkeys and data services, would 1Password appear in the list of options?

-- Brendan

• ryanbrooks
    ryanbrooks
    Community Member
    edited January 11
    Options

Here is what I see after I go into 1Password and toggle on the autofill setting:

• Hi @ryanbrooks,

If you tap on Google (not the cog wheel) under the Autofill service section, would 1Password then appear in the list of options you can select as the autofill service?

If so, once you tap 1Password to select it as the system autofill service, when you tap login fields in websites or apps would 1Password offer to fill these fields?

-- Brendan

• ryanbrooks
    ryanbrooks
    Community Member
    Options

Son of a!!! So sorry for not realizing that was a selectable option - I feel so dumb. Thanks for the assist - I'll leave this message up in case others can learn from my mistake 😁

• BrendanR1P
    edited January 12
    Options

Hi @ryanbrooks,

I also wasn't sure that this was a selectable option on my own device which has a similar interface for autofill settings until I ended up tapping all around this setting screen. :)

-- Brendan