Auto fill service cannot be added samsung tab s9+

Options
serkar
serkar
Community Member

I've recently bought a samsung tab device an tried installing the 1password app. All went well except for the auto fill option. For some reason I'm not able to add the 1password service. I don't see the option to add a new service or to select the service.

Please help on this topic

1Password Version: 8.10.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android v14
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @serkar,

If you tap the Aanvullen met Samsung Pass under the Service automatisch aanvullen section shown in your screenshot, would 1Password be listed in the list of services that appear?

If so, tapping 1Password from the list of autofill services should enable 1Password as the system autofill service allowing it to offer to autofill fields in websites and apps.

-- Brendan

• serkar
    serkar
    Community Member
    Options

Nope that takes me to the screen where I can see my vault within samsung pass

I would expect a + add service but can't see that option somehow. If I try enabling from 1password, I'm reverted to the same page

• Hi @serkar,

Would it be the option in shown within the red box in the screenshot below that you had tapped or the option above this? If it was the option above, if you tap the option within the red box, would a list of autofill services including 1Password then appear?

From testing this on my end, tapping the option shown in the red box in the screenshot below opens a list of autofill services which can be selected, including 1Password.

-- Brendan