Password not Unlocking

Options
Andrew42
Andrew42
Community Member
edited January 31 in 1Password in the Browser

My issue is not quite what has previously been written about.

I am a Beta and Nightly User.

What has started recently and is now quite frequent is that unlocking via the extension icon does not work.

In some instances the icon shows unlocked and when I go to access a site it shows 1P as locked and the icon also now shows locked. Entering the password a second time sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

I do not get the problem if I unlock 1P via the main desktop.

I wonder if I should delete and reinstall the extension.

1Password Version: 8.10.26008
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: Win10 64 bit
Browser: Edge

Comments

• Hello @Andrew42,

Thank you for reaching out! I'm so sorry for the late reply.

I'd like to dig deeper into the issue you're experiencing with 1Password in the browser. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further, @Andrew42.

-Evon

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

I will do as you request as soon as I have another occurrence. I will then immediately run a diagnostics report and add that as well.

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Here is the BOT answer

[#XPT-11322-655]

• Hey @Andrew42, I've located your support ticket and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible about this issue. Let's continue the conversation there, I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

ref: XPT-11322-655

This discussion has been closed.