Just my gratitude

Options
gtirloni
gtirloni
Community Member

Hello,

I find it that we often treat companies/developers in a very capitalist way: I gave you money, you give service/product and that's it.

I just wanted to say I'm really grateful for 1Password and everybody that creates it. It has a huge impact on my life, it helps to keep me organized, not waste endless time resetting passwords or worrying about them every single day. I've recently transitioned to using it for SSH keys as well and it's working great.

So thanks for making it, you didn't have to. You could have done other things and still get paid. You chose this and I'm glad you all did (developers, product managers, testers, sales people, operations, all of you).

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Linux
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• @gtirloni

Thank you for those very kind words. Words like that keep us moving, improving, and creating. We're equally as grateful to have you as part of the family. I've shared the words internally for the whole team to see. I'm sure you've put a huge smile on many of their faces.

• mygoodness
    mygoodness
    Community Member
    Options

Gotta agree with @gtirloni. I use 1PW for many different things as an organizational tool and so much more. It's become my most valuable software. I'd be in trouble without it. Thanks to the staff and the community.

• Thanks @mygoodness I've also shared your message to the team. Please don't forget we're all a big family here. We're equally as happy to have you with us.