Breach Report for Shared Vault

Options
CrispyJoe
CrispyJoe
Community Member
edited January 29 in Families

My wife and I share a 1Password Family account. Because we both want to have access to all our passwords at all times, including our private ones, we have created a shared vault and use this as the default vault. This means that our private vault is pretty empty. The reason for this is that if something happens to me (hospital, death, ...), my wife should have all the information and passwords at all times.

I have now noticed that the "Breach Report" button does not exist for a shared vault. Am I doing something wrong or does 1Password assume that passwords in a shared vault are never affected by a breach?

I also share a vault with my brother and the breach report is also missing there.

Here's how it looks for my private vault:

And here's how it looks for our shared vault.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 30
    Options

@CrispyJoe

Watchtower creates breach reports for the email address associated with your 1Password account. In short because the Private vault directly relates to your account under the family umbrella this is why you see the option available.

If you would like to search additional email addresses or create additional reports such as the shared vault, you would need to navigate directly to the haveibeenpwned website.

I'd be happy to bring this before the team as a feature enhancement on your behalf.

ref: PB-38042427

• CrispyJoe
    CrispyJoe
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply. The integration of haveibeenpwnd in 1Password is such a useful feature, with 500+ password in my shared vault this would be an incredible enhancement.

• @CrispyJoe

I'm glad I could help. I have passed along your wishes. Hopefully, we can improve on this behavior.