How to export the Watchtower report?

Options
sshipway
sshipway
Community Member

I can make the Watchtower report online with no problem. However, there is no way to export this as a PDF, only as a CSV of the data lines
I used to be able to do 'Print' in the browser, and print to a printer or to a PDF document, but now this only results in a blank page. I have tried this using both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

How can I get the Watchtower report into a PDF?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @sshipway,

I'm Scott on the 1Password Customer Experience team. It's nice to meet you.

Thanks for asking about printing Watchtower reports from the 1Password website. It would be my pleasure to discuss this with you today.

As a first step, can I ask you to share the web address of the report you'd like to print? I'd like to be sure I'm considering the same report you're looking at. For your privacy, I advise redacting the sign-in address (prior to .1password.com in the URL) as well as any identifiers in the URL, which are typically a long string of random letters and numbers.

It may be:

I'll be on the lookout out for your reply.

Thank you,

• sshipway
    sshipway
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for replying
    The report is at https://[ourcompany].1password.com/report/business-watchtower
    It displays fine on the screen, but there seems to be something in the CSS that is preventing me from printing it.

• ScottS1P
    edited February 2
    Options

Thank you @sshipway,

I've been able to confirm what you're seeing as well. None of the reports on the 1Password website appear to be printable, so I've filed a bug report with our development team to investigate further. I don't yet know when they may be able to change this, or if perhaps it's intended that reports can't be printed. I'll post an update here when I get any news, or feel free to email support@1password.com if you'd prefer to discuss this over email.

In the mean time, you may want to consider taking screenshots of the reports and printing those. It's probably not great, but it should get the job done. Copy/pasting the report data into another document may also be possible.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great weekend.

ref: GL/b5/24153