Autofill in Safari is slow (yes I know)

Options
pverhoye
pverhoye
Community Member
edited February 1 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi all!

2 or 3 days ago, 1Password had an update (now running 1Password for Mac 8.10.24 (81024044)). So every time it gets an update, the first thing I do is try the autofill using cmd+\ and see how it behaves.
Howdy!
It works fast again...but wait, I know you

So I rebooted my machine. And yes it stayed fast as it is supposed to do

And now, today, it is slow again.

Yes, I contacted support in the past. Yes they were very helpful. But nope, the problem is not solved. And I know it is a strange one because my macbook pro is not suffering from it. But why did it work for 1,5 days after the update? There were no other ones (I checked). So my user profile was not altered in since then (which was always the case support said).

Anyway, I'm still hoping for a permanent fix one day :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @pverhoye,

I'm sorry for the ongoing trouble you have been experiencing with 1Password in your browser.

I think it would be useful if we could take a look at some fresh logs to seem what is going wrong. Please can you reproduce the behaviour and send over the following:

Please attach the reports to an email to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thank you!

• pverhoye
    pverhoye
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Steph!
    Here is the Support ID: [#MCF-85938-134]

BB
    Peter

• Hello @pverhoye, I've located your support ticket and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible about this issue. Let's continue the conversation there, I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Evon

ref: MCF-85938-134

This discussion has been closed.