Can't see archived items per vault

Options

I created a new vault, and moved (drag&drop) some archived items to it. I click on the new vault and it shows I have "2 archived items for this vault" - something like that. I click to see those items, but Windows Desktop app shows all archived items for all vaults, not only those two items. So I had to open all archived item to find those two to "restore"

Is it a bug? Or it's by design (hope not) ? Not sure if is a nightly issue or not

PS: I'm still NIGHTLY, even though I choose Production channel and auto update. I read that when a new Production is release, I will leave the Nightly, right?

1Password Version: 81026019 (NIGHTLY)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @fernandog! 👋

I'm sorry for the confusion. When viewing an item list in 1Password 8, such as the Archive item list, you'll see items that are relevant to the currently chosen collection. If you'd like to see just the archived items that belong to certain vaults then you can create a collection for those vaults:

That being said, I can certainly see how the "View Archived Items" message might lead one to believe that they'd only see items from a certain vault and I've passed this feedback along to the team.

PS: I'm still NIGHTLY, even though I choose Production channel and auto update. I read that when a new Production is release, I will leave the Nightly, right?

This is indeed what should happen but there are a few edge cases that our development team is investigating where someone might get stuck on the nightly, how long ago did you switch to the production channel? If you're stuck on the nightly then I can send you steps to get back on the production version if you wish. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-38120352
    ref: dev/core/core#16674
    ref: dev/core/core#9555