1Password for Safari custom icons

Options

Hi, I use a lot of custom icons to differentiate logins, but 1Password for Safari replaces them with a generic icon:

The icons that are set by default work as expected:

The logos also show up fine everywhere else in 1Password:

I have tried this with dozens of websites and the behavior is the same everywhere.
It only seems to happen with the Safari extension, Firefox for example is fine.

So far I've tried logging out of the desktop app + extension & reinstalling.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.24 (81024044)
Extension Version: 2.19.0
OS Version: macOS 14.3
Browser: Safari 17.3

Comments

• Hello @zehDonut! 👋

I'm sorry that custom icons are not appearing in certain places when using 1Password for Safari. This is a known issue that our development team is investigating and I've let them know that you're affected as well.

While I'm unable to provide an ETA on when a fix will be available, please continue to keep 1Password updated so that you receive the fix as soon as it is released: How to keep 1Password up to date in your browser

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#15644

• nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh
    Community Member
    edited March 2
    Options

+1 here. This is the case when using “normal” and “in private” browsing mode.

• 1Password-Browser-Erweiterung Version 2.20.0
      22000002, im Kanal STABLE

• 1Password for iPadOS 8.10.26 81026039, im Kanal „PRODUCTION“

• iPadOS 17.3.1 (21D61)

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @nNfEfRtqUHrmDWYdocjh, thanks for writing in. I'm sorry that custom icons are not appearing for you in either browsing modes. I've added you as an affected user to our internal reporting.

While we can't give an exact timeframe on a fix, any updates will be posted on our website if you are interested -> 1Password Releases. Furthermore, please continue to keep 1Password updated -> How to keep 1Password up to date in your browser.

-Evon

ref: dev/core/core#15644