Expanding context menu toggles vault side menu on/off

1Password for Mac 8.10.26 (81026021)
MacOS 14.1.1 (23B81) Apple M1 Pro

I'm having issues with the context menus when trying to reveal/show in large type on any item. Instead of showing the context menu it toggles the vault side menu. It also does this when I click the elipsis(...) in the top right of a vault item and many other areas.

As this is an odd issue I have screen recorded it. Please let me know where I can send this as it shows the issue much better than I can explain in words.

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 14.1.1 (23B81)
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @deant

(Side note, but I notice you're running macOS Sonoma 14.1.1, and the current version is 14.3.1, so you might want to try updating macOS first, just as a precaution. I doubt it'll fix what's going on in your case, but it's better to be on the latest macOS anyway for your Mac's benefit.)

We can have a look at this with you by email. Send us an email at [email protected] and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team.

☞ Your screen recording will need to be under 25 MB to be received. We can't accept external links. If it's larger, try compressing it, or wait for a member of our team to send you a link where you can upload it securely.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey