Can't login into 1Password app on windows in Canada

Options
FourFingersOfFun
FourFingersOfFun
Community Member

Basically, I can login in on my phone and PC Browser just fine, however anytime i try to login on the app on my PC, it tells me my credentials are wrong and all that, despite literally copying the secret key and password directly from my vault into the app.

I even changed the .com to .ca on the app but it keeps telling me the same thing, but if i login in to my account on a browser with the exact same credentials, it logs me in just fine.

Trying to login with the app and selecting the browser sign in doesnt work, since it always takes me to the .com site and if i switch it at the bottom to the canadian site, it brings me to a different screen entirely.

Is there a reason why me having a canadian account is refusing to let me login to the app on my PC?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 11
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Hey there @FourFingersOfFun

Sorry you're having trouble here. Could you try signing in from the 1Password.ca website instead? Here's what to do:

1. Sign in to 1Password.ca at this specific link: https://start.1password.ca/apps/
    • If you're already signed in to 1Password.ca, you can click the 🔽 down arrow next to your name and then "Get the Apps".
    1. Click the blue Add your account directly button and click Open 1Password in any confirmation prompt that appears.
    2. Enter your account password when prompted and sign in.

If you still have trouble signing in, send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing how you get on either way. :)

— Grey

• FourFingersOfFun
    FourFingersOfFun
    Community Member
    Options

Doesn't work.

I follow those steps and when i click add account directly, it opens up the app and prompts me to put in my password, i paste my password in and click sign in and it tells me "we're unable to sign in to your account"

I've even tried entering in the details manually in the app and that doesn't work either.

I can only login on a browser and the iOS app on my phone, but can't login into the windows app whatsoever

• FourFingersOfFun
    FourFingersOfFun
    Community Member
    Options

Your support ticket ID is SVL-62426-254.

• FourFingersOfFun
    FourFingersOfFun
    Community Member
    Options

Can disregard all this, figured out it was my adblocker list that was preventing me from loggin in on the app, turned it off and now i can login on the app just fine

• @FourFingersOfFun – Glad you got it figured out. If you need help again, you can email us directly or post here in the Community. :)