google password covers 1password

Options
pathfinder76
pathfinder76
Community Member
edited February 16 in 1Password in the Browser

so i use google password for a few things. but google password, always covers up 1password for the menu to pick a password. can i make it so 1passowrd is the first choice, ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @pathfinder76! 👋

Thanks for reaching out. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you seeing this inside of a specific browser like Chrome on your Windows PC? Or on another device?

In general, I don't recommend using two different password managers at the same time since it can cause issues like this. Moving all of your items to 1Password and then turning off the other password manager will give you the best experience:

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• pathfinder76
    pathfinder76
    Community Member
    Options

so the menu for the 1password comes up, but then the menu for google password comes up, and blocks the 1password menu. i can move the mouse to the edge and highlight the first few letters of 1password, but the rest of teh 1password menu is blocked by the google password.

i dont understand what controls which menu comes to the top.

• @pathfinder76

Thanks for the reply. To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply:

-Dave