Unable to create new items

Options

Since a few days I am unable to create new Items in my 1Password App. When I click on that button, 1password hangs vor a while, and after 10 seconds I can work again with it.
But now new item is created. Either the menu was opened.

I am unable to move Items to a different vault. I can click on it and nothing happens.

Did this issues only happens to me or is it a beta problem (I use both betas. 1password and Sonoma.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you. Mike

1Password Version: 8.10.28
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS14.4 (23E5205c)
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @theBoogieMan! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble when creating or moving items. As a first step, please make sure that your 1Password account isn't frozen: If your 1Password account is frozen

If your account isn't frozen and you're still seeing the issue then, to help me investigate this further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• theBoogieMan
    theBoogieMan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave_1P,

I checked my settings and my account ist still "active" and everything is paid :)
    I will will send the diagnostics to you.

Thank you.

• theBoogieMan
    theBoogieMan
    Community Member
    Options

This is my Support ID: HTR-35175-831

• @theBoogieMan

Thank you for posting the Support ID, I confirm that your diagnostics report made it to the right team. One of my colleagues will review the diagnostics report and get back to you as soon as possible. Please continue the conversation over email.

-Dave

ref: HTR-35175-831