How to make user list alphabetic in dropdown?

Options
JensPeterJensen
JensPeterJensen
Community Member
edited February 22 in 1Password in the Browser

How do I make the list shown here be alphabetic? I want the teachers and students grouped in the list.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Browser: All browsers

Comments

• Hi there @JensPeterJensen

It's tricky to tell from the cropped screenshot, but it looks like you're in the item list in the main 1Password app.

You can choose how the list is sorted using the ↓≡ sort options button at the top-right of the item list, which looks a bit like this:

If you sort Alphabetically by Title, that should do what you need. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help. :)

— Grey

• JensPeterJensen
    JensPeterJensen
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it is a bit to chopped. Here is a better one

Im talking about the list of users that show up in the input field when logging in.

• Hey there @JensPeterJensen, thank you for your reply. I appreciate the screenshot you shared, it's very helpful.

I can see that you're referring to the Inline menu below a field on a website. At the moment, the display results in the Inline menu is based on the following priority and cannot be adjusted from the 1Password browser extension:

1. Favourited items.
    2. Closest matched subdomain.
    3. Alphabetical.

That being said, I understand the usefulness of being able to adjust the order of this list to your preference. Therefore, I've opened a feature request and shared your feedback with our product team for further review, so we can improve 1Password in the future.

I hope that helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

-Evon

ref: 38405023