Can't enroll new user - Email bounce

Options
thomassss
thomassss
Community Member
edited February 23 in Business and Teams

I'm embarrassed to say I've opened #EUG-43122-616 few days ago and replied to the ticket many times. I've not gotten a response other than to verify my original email to make sure it's me on Feb 21.

Issues

• When provisioning a new user, a specific new user's email bounced on the invite email from 1Password.
  • This email appears to have been permanently blacklisted on the 1Password side after the bounce.

Test

• We have tried to send the invitation email several times but without success.

Sorry to post this on an open forum, but we're out of options. If there are any additional details I can provide, or a better place to drop this, please let me know. We really just need the ability to enroll this user quickly, we're currently stuck trying to onboard this new user.

Thanks !

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello @Thomass! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble when enrolling a new user. I see that my colleague sent you an email about 4 hours ago that you responded to. The team is currently investigating the issue and you'll receive another reply as soon as possible.

Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: EUG-43122-616

This discussion has been closed.